Why Invest in The Entertainment District Real Estate?

The Entertainment District is bounded to the north by Queen Street West, to the east by University Avenue, to the west by Spadina Avenue, and to the south by the Gardiner Expressway. The Entertainment District draws a certain kind of resident due to its close proximity to exciting amenities and beautiful condos. This neighbourhood attracts young to middle-aged individuals with well-paying professions. People in this neighborhood enjoy living so close to all of their lifestyle necessities and often work downtown. They are also actively involved in local events. There are plenty of high-rise new condo developments in the Entertainment District. Despite the endless supply of newly constructed homes, the rent remains high and a one-bedroom condo could cost you more than $2300. Investing a new condo in The Entertainment District can guarantee you a steady revenue from rental income.

List of New District in Entertainment District Condos Neighbourhood

Why Buy New Condo Developments in The Entertainment District?

The neighborhood’s reputation as a nightlife district started to fade as it became more well-known for its luxurious condo developments. The neighborhood has continued to be revitalized, and residential real estate is in high demand there. Old warehouses and factories are continuously being converted into lofts and condo projects, and new condo developments have started to appear across the entertainment district. In 2005, there were 7,500 people living in the Entertainment District, but currently there are over 23,000 people living there. There’s always plenty going on in the Entertainment District, a lively, engaging neighbourhood. You only need to step outside your front door. This is one of the best neighborhoods to live in if you’re seeking “downtown living.”

  • 1
  • 1
  • 1
  • 1
  • 1

The Entertainment District Neighbourhood

You can find lots of theatres and performing arts centres in The Entertainment District. No matter if you’re a devoted Blue Jays, Leafs, Raptors, or Argonauts fan, you won’t have to venture very far to see the game. The Rogers Centre, Scotiabank Arena, and BMO Field can all be found within walking distance of the Entertainment District. Some of Toronto’s top restaurants can be found in this neighbourhood, which offers a wide selection of fine dining, hip restaurants, and international cuisine. The Entertainment District is also home to famous Toronto landmarks such as the CN Tower and Ripley’s Aquarium, as well as legendary institutions such as The Princess of Wales and Royal Alexandra Theatres and TIFF Lightbox Film Centre.

Average Price for Condos in The Entertainment District

Condos dominate the Entertainment District, making up 99 percent of sales, with other types of home making up the remaining 1%. The majority of properties here have one-bedroom The average sale price for condos sold in the Entertainment District in May 2022 was $849,637, up 12.3% over the same month last year. The average rent for condos in the Entertainment District in May 2022 was $2,611, up 16.9% over the same month last year.

Entertainment District Transit & Accessibility

The Entertainment District is a neighbourhood that is well-served by public transit (with a 100 Transit score), being so close to Toronto’s most coveted amenities. Despite the fact that most people opt to walk because almost everything can be reached by walking (a 100 Walk score). The Yonge-University subway line and the Spadina streetcar will carry commuters north or south, while the streetcars on Queen and King Street will carry them east and west. Drivers traveling to other cities can head south to the Gardiner Expressway, head north to the Don Valley Parkway, or head east to Highway 403.

Queen Street West partly surrounds the Entertainment District, is a hotspot for independent boutiques and recognized brand name retailers. Along this stretch of Queen Street, you’ll find trendy apparel boutiques like Brandy Melville and Due West, as well as well-known brand names like Aritzia, MEC and Zara. On Peter and Adelaide, you can find the Independent City Market for your grocery shopping. There are also other independent food stores around the neighbourhood. Additionally, there are a lot of flower and gift stores that cater to visitors and people attending performances and shows that constitute this neighbourhood.

Questions & Answers