Why Invest in Liberty Village Real Estate?

Liberty Village is a central neighbourhood on Toronto’s west side. This dynamic and affluent neighbourhood is located near the centre of Downtown Toronto, and its boundaries are King Street to the north, Strachan Avenue to the east, the Gardiner Expressway to the south and Dufferin Street to the west. Living in Liberty Village has an unique energy due to its gritty and urban vibe. This neighbourhood is appealing to many young professionals because of its accessibility to downtown as well as superb transit options. As an urban village, Liberty Village also attracts young couples to plant their roots here. Hence, the population of Liberty Village has increased tremendously in recent years. Investing in a condo or townhouse in this neighbourhood can guarantee that you have a steady income from rent.

List of New Condos in Liberty Village Neighbourhood

Why Buy New Condo Developments in Liberty Village?

This neighborhood was previously a hotspot for industries, warehouses, and factories, but has now turned into a modern society as new condo developments here have created a rejuvenating ambiance. In recent years, due to Liberty Village’s proximity to essential amenities and transit networks, the value of condos in this neighbourhood has steadily climbed. Investing today will offer you a steady income as well as value appreciation when it comes time to resell the property.

  • 1
  • 1
  • 1
  • 1

Job Opportunities in Liberty Village

Liberty Village is regarded for being a hotspot for high-tech enterprises, and also design and media firms. The presence of these businesses in the neighborhood is beneficial to the community since it creates jobs for the neighborhood’s growing population. It is filled with young professionals as it has become home to endless startups, innovative businesses and creative firms. It is also so close to the financial core that the King streetcar can get you there in under 20 minutes.

Average Price for Condos in Liberty Village

This neighborhood’s current population is around 43,000 people, with 51 percent of residents owning their homes and the remaining 49 percent renting. There are many condo buildings here and no fewer than 8 new condo developments being planned and constructed. No doubt that condos make for 86 percent of all real estate sales in this neighbourhood, with townhouses accounting for only 12 percent and other houses accounting for 2 percent. Condos are the most popular type of property, and most of them have one bedroom. Over the last year, the average price of real estate in this neigbourhood has increased by 13% to $450,183.

Liberty Village Transit & Accessibility

Because of its closeness to the downtown core, Liberty Village has superb transit accessibility. Streetcar services are available 24 hours a day along King and Queen Streets. Bus services can be accessed easily in every block. If you need to travel to other parts of GTA, you can take the Go Transit’s at Exhibition Station which is also within walking distance. Drivers can drive downtown in minutes or use the Gardiner Expressway and Lake Shore Boulevard, which connect to a network of highways leading to various regions of the city and the Greater Toronto Area.

The community’s vibrancy is felt by young professionals, first-time condo buyers and students. Liberty Village residents tend to fit into any one of these categories, and if you do, you’ll enjoy living here. Grocery stores, shops, restaurants, and entertainment options are all within walking distance in this neighbourhood. Foodies will feel right at home. A variety of trendy eateries and cafés can be found within this beautiful neighbourhood. Here are a couple of our neighborhood’s suggestions: Balzac’s Coffee where you can find the perfect espresso, LOCAL Public Eatery serves upscale pub food with huge selections of beverages and MIldred’s Temple Kitchen is known for its pancakes.

Questions & Answers