Why Invest in Junction Triangle Real Estate?

The Junction Triangle is a tiny neigbourhood located between Bloordale Village and The Junction. The ‘Triangle’ in ‘Junction Triangle’ comes from the fact that the location is truly shaped like a triangle, with railway lines on all three sides.To the north of the neighbourhood is the CPR east-west railway line, to the east is the Metrolinx GO transit Barrie line, and to the west is the Canadian National Railway/Canadian Pacific Railway mainline. It’s on the verge of becoming one of the city’s hottest new neighbourhoods. In terms of real estate, Junction Triangle has witnessed some of the strongest returns in the recent decade when compared to other Toronto neighbourhoods. Young professionals, young families, and couples appear to be drawn to the neighborhood.

List of New Condos in Junction Triangle Neighbourhood

Why Buy New Condo Developments in Junction Triangle?

Because of its closeness to the downtown core and High Park, the neighbourhood has caught the interest of developers. Junction Triangle has seen a dramatic change over the years, transitioning from an industrial hub to a residential hotspot with new condo developments, townhouses, and lofts. There are major plans to transform this neighbourhood into a mixed-use district with multi-story complexes including affordable live-work spaces. The development of such initiatives will contribute to around 3000 job opportunities in the area.This will quickly result in a large population of young professionals who choose to live in the neighbourhood close to their workplace. Buyers who invested in new condo developments in this neighborhood took a significant risk, but it paid off handsomely later.

  • 1
  • 1
  • 1
  • 1

Junction Triangle Neighbourhood

The population of this Junction Triangle is roughly 10,483 people. It keeps growing quickly as more new condo developments are built in the neighbourhood. This surge of new residents is expected to revolutionize the neighborhood’s character. The Junction Triangle is getting a lot of attention thanks to new businesses along Sterling Road too. The Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA), which was already open in 2019, found a new home on this increasingly vibrant strip. The cultural institution undoubtedly attracts new visitors and residents to the Junction Triangle neighbourhood.

Average Price for Condos in Junction Triangle

The average household income in the neighbourhood is $28,067, which is much lower than Toronto’s average. The homes here are owned by 32% of the population, while the remaining 68 percent are rented. The Junction Triangle has seen a significant transformation in recent years, with most of its previous industrial hub being replaced with new condo developments, residential lofts and townhomes. The average home price in the area is currently $547,199. This is a 7 percent increase over the previous year’s price of $510,444.

Junction Triangle Transit & Accessibility

The public transit options in Junction Triangle are outstanding. Buses run along Keele Street, Dundas Street, Lansdowne Avenue, Dupont Street, and Symington Avenue. Residents may also take the subway to the nearby Lansdowne, Dundas West, and Dupont stations. Drivers may reach downtown in around 10 minutes using Bloor Street West or Dundas Street Bloor. More transit alternatives are also on the way, thanks to Metrolinx’s new GO station, which is already being proposed at the intersection of Lansdowne and Bloor. There’s also the West Toronto Railpath, a multi-use asphalt trail that stretches south beside the Milton and Kitchener GO lines. A future expansion will link to other existing bike routes, giving west-end residents even easier access to the downtown core.

Questions & Answers