Garden District Condos
Garden District Condos is a new development by Hyde Park Homes & The Sher Corporation, located at 81 Shutter Street, in the Church-Yonge Corridor neighbourhood of Downtown Toronto. Alliance Architects have shouldered the responsibility of designing this 32-storey condominium development which will be accompanied by 234 units. The project is currently in its pre-construction phase and the estimated completion date of this project is yet to be disclosed. Nestled in an attractive neighbourhood of the Greater Toronto Area, Garden District Condos will feature exclusive amenities that the residents can utilize for themselves. The project is scheduled to launch in the month of June 2018.
Location & Neighbourhood
The Garden District Condominium is one of the latest residential condominium towers designed by Peter Clewes and Adam Feldmann of the acclaimed ArchitectsAlliance architectural firm.
Features & Finishes
– Main floor lobby reception and concierge
– Pet washing and grooming area with direct (nonlobby) exterior access
– Two-storey cardio fitness & weight training gym, with stretching area and adjacent outdoor terrace
– Seventh floor indoor amenity area consisting of a children’s playroom, and expandable multi-purpose rooms including: a lounge, kitchen and furnished dining area, games and media room with large screen TV, bar area with wi-fi and a furnished meeting room
– Contiguous outdoor terrace consisting of built in BBQ’s with adjacent dining areas, fire pits and lounge seating, and decorative raised planter gardens
– All main entrances and exits surveillance video monitored
– Fob security controlled access at all main building entry points and in common areas
About The Developers
Hyde Park Homes has worked in real estate investment, development and construction for over 50 years and their experience is showcased in an extensive portfolio of housing types throughout the GTA. This is the second high-rise they’ve partnered with the Sher Corporation for.