The West Six Towns
Currently in its pre-construction phase, the The West Six Towns will be located at 1 Blue Goose Street, Toronto. With a total of 12 suites, the beautiful townhouse is spacious with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms and a large private outdoor spaces.
Location & Neighbourhood
The neighbourhood of Mimico is well established allowing families to find a comfortable place to reside. Residents of West Six Urban Towns are within walking distance to Lake Ontario, trails, parks and recreational areas. These include Mimico Waterfront Park, Humber Bay Park and Etobicoke Point.
Again there are several dining, retail and entertainment options within walking distance of this project.
Humber College Lakeshore campus is within close proximity of West Six Urban Towns as well as elementary and secondary institutions for younger children.
Residents of West Six Urban Towns that have access to a vehicle will be able to travel into the Toronto downtown core and throughout the region via Highway 427, Lake Shore Boulevard and Gardiner Expressway.
Transit options include TTC streetcar lines, bus routes and the Mimico GO Station. Residents will be able to travel into downtown Toronto under 20 minutes and throughout the GTA regio.
Features & Finishes
• Windows maintenance free
• Architecturally designed oversized windows
• Juliette balconies in lieu of windows
• Masonry façade: brick with stone accent
• Aluminum side cladding
• 9′ ceiling on main floor
• Smooth finished ceiling throughout
• Solid engineered hardwood throughout (no carpet)
• Pot lights throughout
• Oak Stairs with Matching Handrails
• 4″ baseboard on main floor and 2 ½” door casing throughout
• 3 Panel Shaker Doors
• Closets as per plan
• Optional gas line for roof deck barbeque and balcony on ground floor
• Hose Bib in garage and front of the house, optional in roof top terrace balcony on ground floor
• Rooftop terrace with climatized storage room
• Maintenance free, pressure treated wood deck tiles on rooftop terrace
• Laundry room on the third floor to include laundry tub and washer/ dryer stackable rough-in
• Oversized garage door (corner units only)
• Open concept kitchen with stone counter island breakfast bar from vendor’s standard selection
• Custom designed oversized (to ceiling) kitchen upper cabinetry with a range of door style from vendor’s standard selection
• Brand name stainless steel appliances (kitchen counter flushed fridge, stove, dishwasher, hood vent and built in microwave)
• Stainless steel sink with single lever faucet and separate vegetable spray
• Title backsplash from vendor’s standard selection
• Custom designed bathroom cabinetry in a selection of door finishes
• Oversized mirror above vanity
• All bathtubs with shower head except ensuites with separate bathtub and shower
• Wall tile on wet wall surroundings
• Wall and flooring tile from vendor’s standard selection
About The Developers
Allegra Homes has made an impact throughout the Greater Toronto Area for a number of years. They have built a variety of new homes throughout our city, and are looking to continue making an impact on the lives of their home owners. They have pledged to create the best homes possible because of their passion for the home. They believe that the home is the most important place in the world, and while they recognize that it may sound cliche, it truly drives how they build their developments. They’ve set their sights on building upon a cultural institution in eastern Toronto, where they will preserve the area’s heritage while adding their own flair.