Field House Towns
This new modern townhome project is coming to Regent Park, This neighbourhood will welcome everyone from young professionals to growing families.
Field House Towns is a new modern townhome development by The Daniels Corporation in Toronto. This pre-construction project is located at 100 River Street, between Dundas St E and Shuter St. This development will be a part of the next phase of the Regent Park Revitalization master-planned community.
Location & Neighbourhood
Regent Park has recently become a dynamic mixed-use neighbourhood. This master-planned community will provide a safe and vibrant space where residents will have access to many local amenities and will be within close proximity to Downtown Toronto.
Field House Towns will be within walking distance from many landmarks in the community including Regent Park Athletic Grounds, George Brown College Fashion Exchange, TD Centre of Learning, Pam McConnell Aquatic Centre, Paintbox Bistro and Regent Park Aquatic Centre, a newly built Toronto Community Centre and Daniels Spectrum, a 60,000 square-foot cultural hub.
Features & Finishes
FEATURES & FINISHES
• Approximately 9 ft. ceiling heights in Principal Rooms, defined as Living Rooms and Dining Rooms. Where bulkheads or dropped ceilings are required, the height of the ceiling will be less than 9 ft.; all measurements are calculated from the finished concrete slab floor to the underside of the concrete slab or finished ceiling above.
• Contemporary 5” baseboards in all areas except Bathroom(s) and Laundry Room, which have a tiled baseboard.
• Contemporary 2” casings throughout.
• Flat panel solid core interior doors with black hardware.
• Flat panel solid core closet doors in Foyer and Bedrooms(s), as per plan.
• Suite wall primed and painted in latex flat finish white paint; Kitchen, Bathroom(s) and Laundry/Storage to be painted in latex semi-gloss white paint on trim. All paint is low VOC.
• Smooth ceilings in all areas.
• Dedicated electric heat pump HVAC system to allow for on demand heating and cooling throughout the year.
• Energy Recovery Ventilator to provide direct supply of fresh air, while recovering heat from exhaust air.
• Architecturally selected and colour coordinated brick exteriors with metal panel cladding accents.
• Insulated metal main entry door from grade with black lever hardware for reduced sound transmission.
• Terraces and patios to receive architecturally selected concrete patio pavers.
• Private rooftop terraces complete with parapet and glass railing system.
• Solar trellis to provide partial shading to rooftop terraces while generating renewable energy.
• Decorative aluminum fencing with gate servicing the patio entrance of each unit.
• 6” wide engineered hardwood flooring in the Hallway, Bedroom(s), Living/Dining Room, Den/Office and Kitchen, as per plan.
• Oak stairs stained to coordinate with hardwood floor colour. Square oak handrail and square oak post, with iron pickets powder coated black with shoes.
• Foyer and foyer closet to receive ceramic tile, except for Units 7 and 8 which receive hardwood, as per plan.
• Porcelain floor tile in Bathroom(s), as per plan.
• Ceramic floor tile in Laundry areas.
• Custom-designed contemporary Kitchen cabinetry, with integrated under-cabinet valance lighting, waste sorting and soft-close hardware.
• Quartz countertop with matching quartz backsplash and single bowl stainless steel, under-mount sink.
• Units 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12 to have matching kitchen island with quartz countertop and dining accommodations, as per plan.
• Single-lever kitchen faucet with pull-down spray wand.
• All layouts to receive full-size stainless steel kitchen appliances, including: 30” refrigerator with bottom mount freezer, 30” built-in electric cooktop, 30” built-in oven, built-in microwave, integrated hood fan vented to exterior and 24” integrated dishwasher.
• Units 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12 to have surface mount lights and pendant over the island. Units 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 to receive recessed pot lights.
• Single-flush, low consumption toilets.
• Custom-designed bathroom vanity, with quartz countertop and undermount sink.
• All Bathrooms to have light scones above frameless vanity mirror. Pot light within the tub/shower.
• Contemporary single-lever chrome faucet.
• Acrylic deep soaker tub with wall tile surround up to ceiling as per plan.
• Clear tempered frameless glass shower stalls, with pre-formed base and full-height porcelain tile surround, as per plan.
• Chrome Bathroom accessories, including towel bar on ring, toilet paper holder, robe hook and shower rod.
• Exhaust fan vented direct to exterior.
• Stacked, front loading washer and dryer. Dryer to be ventless heat pump technology.
ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING
• Suite hydro and water individually metered using “Smart Meter” technology.
• Individual service panel with circuit breakers.
• Pre-wired outlets for television, telephone and/or Internet connections in Living Room, Bedroom(s) and Den, as per plan.
• Energy-efficient ceiling light fixtures provided in Foyer, Kitchen. Bedroom(s), Dining Room, Den, and Storage, as per plan.
• Switch controlled outlet to be provided in Living Room.
• All appliances connected and ready to use.
• White decora-style switches and receptacles throughout.
• Exterior light sconce provided at ground floor exterior door and roof terrace.
• Drain water heat recovery system.
• 40-gallon electric hot water tank.
• Resident parking spaces fully wired for electrical vehicle charging, complete with SAE J 1772 connector.
• Secure underground parking area with remote/key fob access. Cameras at pre-selected locations along with two-way voice communication to monitoring station.
• Ground floor suite entry door to have rough-in for keypad and door contact for intrusion alarm system.
• Rough-in for intrusion alarm provided at ground floor windows.
FOSSIL FUEL FREE FEATURES
• Solar panels generating on-site renewable energy
• Energy recovery ventilator
• High-efficiency heat pump
• Low VOC paint
• High performance building envelope
• Triple glazed windows
• Heat pump dryer
• Low flow faucets (kitchen/bathroom sink/shower)
• Single flush low consumption toilets
• Energy efficient LED ceiling light fixtures
• Insulated metal main entry door
• Drain water heat recovery
• Fully wired electric vehicle charging, complete with SAE J1772 connector
About The Developers
The Daniels Corporation builds with a passion for creating vibrant communities in every sense of the word. Daniels looks beyond the bricks and mortar, including social, cultural and economic infrastructures that will create a unique sense of place. This commitment has been an integral part of Daniels’ corporate philosophy for over 35 years.
Daniels has built more than 30,000 award-winning homes and apartments, master-planned mixed-use communities, and commercial and retail spaces, and has earned its standing as one of Canada’s largest and preeminent builder/developers.