Galleria 3 Condos
Galleria 3 Condos the third addition to the Galleria condominium developments in Toronto by ELAD Canada. This upcoming development will be located at 1245 Dupont St, Toronto and is currently in its pre-construction phase. This development will be located centrally in midtown Toronto and residents of this development will be in the amenity rich area where they will have access to a wide range of dining, shopping and entertainment options. Residents will also have some of the best in-house amenities including an outdoor terrace, kid’s playroom area, outdoor terrace with BBQ area and dining, games room, meeting room and much more.
- Galleria 03 Condos, the third tower in a master-planned community, introduces over 3,416 residences, 320,000 sqft of retail, and a new 95,000 sqft community center in Wallace-Emerson.
- The Wallace-Emerson neighborhood, known for its central location, offers proximity to parks like Christie Pits and High Park, along with various lifestyle amenities.
- Galleria 03 Condos residents enjoy easy access to TTC bus routes, subway, streetcars, and a half-hour commute to downtown Toronto. The Bloor GO and UP station are also conveniently reachable.
- Numerous primary and secondary schools are within walking distance, making Galleria 03 Condos an ideal choice for families. It’s also accessible to George Brown College and UofT for post-secondary students.
- ELAD Canada, a top real estate developer with over 20 years of experience, leads the project, known for their expertise in large-scale, multi-phase developments.
Location & Neighbourhood
Galleria 3 Condos will be located in Midtown Toronto area where residents will have everything they need within just a few steps from the comfort of their house. The area has a vibrant life both in the day and at night and has some of the best amenities that the city has to offer. There are several boutique stores, local eateries and even markets that you can visit. This area is also in close proximity to some of the other renowned places in Toronto such as Little Malta, Little Portugal, Koreatown, Corso Italia, The Junction and Bloor West Village. This neighbourhood is also home to and in close proximity to several renowned post-secondary institutes such as University of Toronto Schools and George Brown College. This development also comes with an excellent transit score of 85/100, indicating that resident will have access to some of the best transit services including TTC buses which are available just a few steps away from the development. The neighbourhood also comes with easy access to highways, allowing motorists to travel conveniently.
Features & Finishes
ELAD Canada developer values creativity and strives to maintain their reputation as a top developer. With experience developing projects around the globe including North America, Europe and Israel, they are focused on building innovative residential and commercial properties in pivotal markets across North America. Recently, ELAD Canada has started focusing their efforts to specialize in mid and high-rise condominiums and master-planned communities.
About The Developers
Boasting more than two decades of industry experience and a successful history of executing extensive, multi-phase initiatives, ELAD Canada is recognized as one of the premier real estate developers in the nation.