A new skyscraper in Toronto that will be a great real estate investment. This place is meant for connecting with its community by being surrounded by nature. Residents will be lucky to have a high walk and transit score. This new condo development is 53 storeys developed by Concert.
Location & Neighbourhood
Bloor Street is just minutes away from Burke Condos, so residents will be able to take advantage of this busy street. With plenty of dining, shopping, and entertainment options located nearby, residents won’t have to search very far to life amenities. Despite the fact that Burke Condos is situated in the core of Toronto’s downtown, occupants will even now have the option to appreciate a lot of characteristic green space and lavish parks. Nearby parks and green spaces incorporate Ramsden Park, Rosedale Ravine Lands, and Riverdale Farm. Sherbourne Station and Line 2 subway are found steps away from Burke Condos. Residents are walking distance from the TTC and streetcars. Residents will be 15 minutes away from Union Stations
Features & Finishes
• Three modern shading palettes.
• Solid-center section entryway with matte dark equipment.
• Flexible incredible room spaces with roofs that range from 8′ to 9′ and far reaching windows.1
• Balconies expand living space outdoors.*
• Vinyl board flooring all through living spaces.
• Solid-center room and restroom entryways with matte dark switch handles.
• Sliding glass entryways for most extreme space and adaptability in dens.*
• Black outlined reflected sliding wardrobe entryways.
• Bedroom wardrobes fitted with wire shelving.*
• Stacking, high-productivity Electrolux 27″ front-stacking washer and dryer.
• Contemporary custom roller blinds on every outside window and overhang entryways.
• Flat-profile entryway trims and baseboards all through.
• Smooth roof finish all through and contemporary roof light apparatuses remembered for rooms and dens.*
About The Developers
Set up in 1989, Concert is a broadened land undertaking supported by the quality of in excess of 200,000 Canadians spoke to by the association and the board benefits designs that own our organization. Over all lines of business, Concert is committed to surpassing the normal, and this way of thinking has added to our honor winning standing as one of the nation’s generally regarded and confided in designers.