540 King Street West Condos
Cuddled in the heart of the iconic Fashion District, 540 King Street West condos is a new pre-construction condominium development by Great Gulf. The development is proposed to rise 15 storeys tall and will feature 80 residential suites of varied shapes and sizes. There will be plenty of amenities for residents to enjoy!
- New condo development by Great Gulf
- Prime location at King St West & Spadina Ave, Toronto
- Known as 540 King Street West Condos
- Contemporary architectural design
- Variety of well-designed residential suites
- Proximity to vibrant downtown Toronto amenities
- Convenient access to public transportation
- Great Gulf’s reputation for quality craftsmanship
- Modern features and finishes for luxurious living
- Represents a stylish and sought-after urban lifestyle in Toronto’s core.
Location & Neighbourhood
Enjoy living in a vibrant community surrounded by shops, restaurants, pubs, nightclubs as well as office and industrial spaces. This project is strategically located in an upbeat locality where you will have access to everything that Toronto has to offer right at your doorstep! Also, you have access to a host of employment centres, educational institutions and scintillating recreational venues. For transit users, you will be a short walk away from Union station and popular streetcar routes are steps away!
Features & Finishes
Designed by a highly acclaimed architectural firm, Hariri Pontarini Architects, the suites at 540 King Street West condos will come in one, two and three bedroom layouts. Close to 1300 sq.ft of space has been allocated for indoor amenities and more than 1500 sq.ft for state-of-the-art outdoor building amenities. The podium of the building will feature a retail space adding convenience to the daily lifestyle of the residents.
About The Developers
Great Gulf proceeds to change and come out on top with innovation, reasonable plan and advancement with a multi-faceted portfolio including business, blended utilized and private turn of events, development the executives and programming, designing panelization assembling, engineering and cordiality.