Kayak Urban Townhomes
Kayak Urban Townhomes is a new project developed by Kingwood Homes, this development counts on new Townhouses in Paris, ON. The project is under construction offering 75 new townhomes. Size range from 972 to 1181 square feet.
Located along the Grand River in Paris, Kayak Urban Townhomes is the best option for those seeking a healthy lifestyle and chill environment.
Close to several local businesses such as restaurants, grocery stores, schools among other options, its residents can enjoy of all Parks in the surrounding area including Forest Park offering many entertainment options.
Kayak Urban Townhomes has quick access to Paris Road connecting in a couple minutes to Highway 403 and other major thoroughfares in Ontario.
Location & Neighbourhood
Downtown Paris has no shortage of shopping, dining, and entertainment options for residents and tourists alike. The surrounding area is great for hiking, cycling, jogging, fishing, and water activities on the Grand River. Willet Hospital services the town’s medical needs while the Paris Veterinary Clinic is accessible for you and your pets. Grocery stores, LCBO, The Beer Store and Wine Rackare all available in town. Enjoy a round of 18-holes at the Paris Grand Country Club, a swim at the Paris Community Pool and Splash Pad, or hit the gym at The Fit Effect.
Conveniently located off Hwy 2, connecting to Hwy 403, Paris, Ontario is only 15 minutes north of Brantford. Paris is serviced by the Greyhound Courier Express bus terminal. Located nearby is the Brantford VIA Rail Station and Brantford Municipal Airport. Paris has standard, limo, and accessible taxi services within the town and for the surrounding area. Most people living in Paris, either work in Paris or nearby cities such as Brantford, Cambridge, Hamilton and Kitchener Waterloo.
Features & Finishes
1. All Exterior Colour Schemes are Architecturally Controlled and are Pre-Selected by the Builder’s Interior Design Team.
2. Brick, Stone Elevations as per Plan
3. Maintenance Free Siding, Soffits, Fascia, Eaves, Downspouts.
4. Columns and Railings as per Elevation.
5. Vinyl Deck Membrane on all Balconies.
6. All Unpaved Area are Fully Sodded and Landscaped.
7. Metal Sectional Garage Doors as per Elevation.
8. Metal Insulated Entry Door with Weatherstripping to have Gripset and Dead Bolt Locking System.
9. Poured Concrete Foundation Footings and Walls.
10. Foundation Drainage System Includes Damp Proofing Spray, Drainage Wrap Membrane and Weeping Tile.
11. Exterior Water Tap in the Garage.
Interior Kitchen Features:
1. Standard Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink with Single Lever Faucet to Suite Standard Granite Countertop.
2. Kitchen Hood Fan Vented to Exterior.
3. Heavy Duty 220 Volts Electrical Receptacle for Stove.
4. Dedicated 110 Volts Electrical Receptacle for Refrigerator.
5. Purchaser’s Choice of Cabinets and Granite Kitchen Countertops from Builder’s Standard Samples.
6. Electrical Outlets at Counter Level provided for Small Appliances in Kitchen and Bathroom’s with Countertops.
1. Purchaser’s Choice of Vanities with Granite Countertops from Builder’s Standard Samples in all Bathrooms.
2. Purchaser’s Choice of Ceramic Wall Tile in Standard Bathtub Wall Enclosure and Shower Stall. Tile is up to and not Including Ceiling from Builder’s Standard Samples.
3. White Plumbing Bath Fixtures throughout.
4. Mirrors Provided in all Bathrooms.
5. Exhaust Fans Provided in all Bathrooms.
6. Single Lever Faucet Provided for all Vanities.
7. Privacy Locks on all Bathroom Doors.
Heating & Cooling Features:
1. Central Heating and Cooling System.
2. Tankless Water Heater Rental.
1. Laminated Flooring throughout, except areas mentioned below.
2. Ceramic Tile Floor in Powder Room, Laundry and Baths.
3. 40 oz. Carpet in all Bedrooms. all Areas, Except Those Already Mentioned to Receive Laminated Flooring.
1. Hot and Cold Water Supply Provided with Separate Drain for Washing Machine as per Plan.
2. Heavy Duty 220 Volts Electrical Receptacle for dryer.
3. Exterior Vent Sleeve Provided for Dryer.
4. Waste Connection for Washer
Interior & Trim Featuress:
1. Contemporary Shaker Panel Interior Doors as per Plan.
2. Painted White Trim Includes 2-1/4” Casings and 3-1/2” Baseboard with Contemporary Profile
3. Brushed Nickel Hardware on all Doors Throughout Interior of Home.
4. 9’ Ceiling Throughout Bungalow Units. 2 Storey Units to have 9’ Ceiling on Lower Level and 8’ Ceiling on Upper Level.
5. Carpet Grade Stairs with Oak Pickets and Rails
1. Circuit Breaker panel Type with 100 Amp Service.
2. All Wiring in Accordance with Ontario ESA Standards.
3. Light Fixtures Provided Throughout Finished Areas.
4. Decora Plugs and Switches Throughout Entire Home.
5. Electrical Door Chime at Front Door Entry.
6. Smoke Detectors and Carbon Monoxide Detectors Installed as per Electrical/Building Code.
7. One Exterior Waterproof Electrical GFI Outlet Near Front Door of the Unit; One Exterior Waterproof Electrical GFI Outlet near Balcony Door; One Exterior Waterproof Electrical GFI Outlet on Roof Top Patio Where Applicable; Plus Two Electrical Outlets in Garage. An Additional Outlet in Garage Ceiling for Future Garage Door Opener.
8. Two Wired Cable Locations; Plus Choice of Two Wired CAT6 cable Locations.
1. Choice of One Paint Colour Throughout for Interior Walls from Builders Standard Selection.
2. All Interior Trim and Doors to be Painted White.
3. All Ceilings to Receive Smooth Finish.
About The Developers
Kingwood Homes is developing this project of townhomes and has been a player in the residential sector. Focused on creating inclusive and innovative communities their passion for creating stunning designs is at the forefront of Kingwood Homes.