Pavilia Park Towers 2
Pavilia Park Towers 2 is a new pre-construction condominium development by Times Group Corporation. The development is located at 381 Hwy 7, Markham, ON. The project will comprise of 400 luxurious suites featuring stunning interior design accompanied by a 38-storey modern tower. Residing at Pavilia Park Towers 2 will also ensure its residents’ unparalleled views of the city’s picturesque skyline. The residents can utilize for themselves a plethora of family-friendly amenities and be a part of the vibrant neighbourhood.
Location & Neighbourhood
Within minutes, residents of Pavilia Park Towers 2 can transfer to Finch Station or the new Vaughan Metropolitan Centre Station via the York Regional Transit. If the Go Transit is your preferred means of transportation, the Langstaff Go Station is an 8-minute drive away from South Park Road and Highway 7. Getting around by car is also a breeze as Highway 7, 404, and 407 are conveniently located nearby.
Not to mention, York University and Seneca College Students can arrive on campus in just 15 minutes via the new line-1 extension of the TTC!
Features & Finishes
– Plank laminate throughout except tiled areas- as per Builder’s sample
– Den enclosure with sliding door as per plan
– Engineered Quartz Countertops or equivalent from Builder’s selection with under mount sink and double edge in kitchen & washroom(s)
– Electric outlet in main Bathroom as per plan (for heated toilet seat cover)
– Energy star compliant Stainless-steel Appliance package (Range hood, dishwasher, counter-depth Refrigerator and built-in smooth top Electric cook top and wall oven)
– Stainless steel Microwave with dedicated cabinet shelf
– Extended Upper Kitchen Cabinetts
– Under-cabinet Lighting in Kitchen
– Soft close kitchen cabinet doors and drawers
About The Developers
The Times Group is an established developer throughout the GTA and has built extensively in this particular region. They excel at creating modern high and mid-rise buildings that incorporate thoughtful retail and office space.