Kingdom Development is constructing the Highmount Condominiums at Birchmount Road & Highway 7, Markham. The location of the pre-construction project is in the center of Markham makes it simple to reach the area’s entertainment, dining, and retail establishments. It is convenient to major highways, making it simple to get to other regions of the city, including downtown Toronto. In addition, people have easy access to Toronto and the surrounding areas thanks to public transit choices like Viva and Go Transit.
- New condo development by Kingdom Development located at Birchmount Rd & Hwy 7, Markham.
- Major redevelopment of Sheridan Nurseries, featuring residential towers ranging from 8 to 47 storeys.
- Backing onto lush parks and green spaces, including the Rouge River, offering a natural and tranquil environment.
- Stately architecture, confident lines, and modern building amenities.
- Highly connected to lifestyle amenities, commuting options, employment hubs, and prestigious educational institutions.
- Close proximity to Millenium Park, Austin Drive Park, scenic trails, and outdoor amenities.
- Immediate access to Highway 7 and minutes away from Highway 404 for quick commuting.
- Convenient access to TTC, YRT, VIVA, and GO Transit routes, with Unionville GO station nearby.
- Minutes from downtown Markham and historic Unionville, offering a variety of amenities, dining, shopping, and entertainment.
- Close to Markville Shopping Centre and a short drive to York University Markham campus.
- Ideal for young professionals and families, providing proximity to high-tech businesses, employers, and top-ranking schools.
- Kingdom Development, committed since 1997 to building better communities and providing enhanced life experiences for families.
Location & Neighbourhood
Residents can enjoy outdoor activities thanks to Markham’s several lovely parks and green areas. A popular park with walking trails, picnic spots, and a lake is Milne Dam Conservation Park, which is close to Highmount Condominium. In addition to being well located to lifestyle facilities, commuting options, employment hubs, and esteemed educational institutions. New construction will have majestic architecture, confident lines, and sought-after modern building amenities.
Many cultural landmarks are located close to the new condominium. The Flato Markham Theatre, which hosts a variety of performances including dance, music, and theater, is only a short distance from the property.
Features & Finishes
Condos in pre-construction are being built amid acres of beautiful York Region land, where drivers will have quick access to Highway 7 and be close to first-rate transportation choices. A direct connection to Highway 404 will allow drivers to reach downtown Toronto in less than 30 minutes. Within walking distance of their homes, commuters will have quick access to TTC, YRT, VIVA, and GO Transit routes. The neighboring Unionville station is where the Stouffville GO Train line departs from. It will take about 80 minutes to get to Union Station using public transportation.
About The Developers
Since 1997, Kingdom has been dedicated to creating better neighbourhoods for the cities they choose to invest in and bettering the quality of life for the families who choose to call Kingdom home.
For more than 20 years, Kingdom has shared their distinctive vision and perspective with people all around the world. Projects ranging from infill enclaves that improve existing neighbourhoods to significant developments that aid in city transformation can be found to convey that idea.
Kingdom is a diverse network of businesses with operations in Vancouver, Toronto, China, and real estate development, investments, property management, landscaping, and contemporary agriculture. Millions of square metres have been constructed and developed as part of their accomplishments, including residential and commercial developments, entertainment centres, and commercial ventures.