Empire Riverland is a new townhomes and houses development by Empire Communities in Breslau. The project will offer houses from 3 to 4 Bedrooms and sizes from 1,515 to 3,220 square feet in lot sizes varying from 27’ to 42’. Townhomes from 1,615 square feet will be available as well.
Location & Neighbourhood
Location is one of the best for those looking for a tranquil and natural environment, and small-town living. Its proximity to Highway 401 is a good option for commuters who either work or study in Kitchener, Guelph or Waterloo.
FEATURES & FINISHES
• Architecturally inspired quality exterior elevations which include horizontal vinyl cladding, genuine clay brick, stone and/or vinyl board & batten vertical siding with ornamental trim details and shutters as per elevations. All exterior elevations and colours are preselected for all Townhomes. All exterior windows and door frames including mullions where shown on elevations are white in colour.
• Prefinished quality siding, soffits, fascia, eavestroughs, and downspouts, as per elevation.
• Self-sealing 25-year manufacturer’s limited warranty roof shingles from Vendor’s predetermined colour samples.
• Front coach lights, as per elevation.
• Fully sodded front and rear yards. Narrow side yards between houses and beneath decks (where applicable) may be gravelled at Vendor’s sole discretion. Lots to be graded to the requirements of the authority having jurisdiction.
• Pre-cast concrete slab walkway to front porch and with rear patio step where applicable.
• Coach style sectional garage overhead doors, as per elevation.
•Front doors to have a grip set, dead bolt and key lock.
• Decorative address plaque, location to be determined by Vendor.
• Drainage system which includes; damp proofing spray, drainage membrane and drain tile.
• Poured concrete garage floor with reinforced grade beams.
• Two (2) exterior hose bibs (taps), one at rear elevation and one in the garage – location to be determined by Vendor.
• 9’ ceilings on the main floor for 42ft lots. Towns, 27ft, 34ft lots with 8’ ceilings.
• Classique interior doors, as per plan.
• Colonial style trim throughout from Vendor’s included samples.
• White hardboard sliding closet doors, as per plan.
• Framed mirrored sliding front entrance closet doors with trimmed openings, as per plan.
• Flat archways on the main floor to be trimmed, as per applicable plan.
• Elegant natural finished oak handrail and pickets on all finished areas stairs. Main staircase to be carpeted and stringers to be painted white.
• Double compartment stainless steel ledge back surface mounted sink with single lever faucet.
• Choice of white or black kitchen exhaust stove fan, vented to the exterior.
• Cabinet opening provided for a future dishwasher which includes rough-in plumbing and electrical for future hook-up, as per applicable plan. Installation and hook-up of the dishwasher are not included.
• Heavy-duty (220 Volt) electrical receptacle for a stove.
• Dedicated (110 Volt) electrical outlet for a refrigerator.
• Purchaser’s choice of quality cabinets and laminate countertop, from Vendor’s standard samples.
• Island and/or flush breakfast bar, as per applicable plan.
• Electrical outlets at counter level for small appliances.
• Purchaser’s choice of vanities with laminate countertops in main and ensuite bathrooms, from Vendor’s standard samples.
• White pedestal sink in Powder Room.
• White bathroom fixtures provided.
• Mirrors provided in all ensuites, bathrooms and powder rooms with wall mounted light fixture(s).
• Exhaust fans provided in all bathrooms.
• Single lever faucets provided for all pedestal or vanity sinks as per plan.
• Interconnected G.F.I. outlet provided at pedestal or vanity counter level.
• Choice of ceramic wall tile for bathtub enclosures and shower stalls, from Vendor’s included samples. Tiles included for ceilings on shower stalls only. Ceramic tile to oval/corner tub skirts, deck and surround as per plan and from Vendor’s included samples.
• Washroom accessories to include a towel bar and toilet paper dispenser.
• All bathtub enclosures and shower stalls to have water pressure balancing valves. All pedestal sinks, vanity sinks, toilets and kitchen sink to have separate shut off valves.
• Square or rectangular one-piece white seamless acrylic shower stall base provided as per plan.
• Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
• Single laundry tub with faucet, as per plan.
• Hot and cold water supply provided with a separate drain for clothes washing appliance, as per plan.
• Heavy-duty (220 volt) electrical outlet for clothes dryer and a dedicated (110 volt) electrical outlet for washer.
• Exterior venting provided for clothes dryer.
• Ceramic flooring in entrance, kitchen, breakfast area, laundry room and all bathrooms from Vendor’s included samples, as per applicable plans. • Choice of one colour of broadloom carpet with foam under pad throughout carpeted areas, including stairs from Vendor’s standard samples.
• Tongue & groove OSB subflooring throughout. All sheathing joints to be sanded smooth and screwed down to floor joists.
• Choice of one (1) paint colour from Vendors included samples for all interior walls.
• All interior doors and trim to be painted white.
• California style trowelled textured ceiling finish to all living areas including walk-in closets. Bathrooms, laundry rooms and kitchens which are to receive smooth ceilings.
• Décor lighting package in nickel finish in all hallways, kitchen and bedrooms.
• Dining room to receive a switched capped outlet in ceiling.
• Great Room, Living Room, Family, Parlor or Gathering Rooms to receive a switched receptacle.
•Walk-in closet(s) and Laundry to receive a globe style ceiling light fixture.
•Bathrooms to receive wall mounted strip light fixture above the vanity mirror.
•White Decora style light switches and plugs throughout finished areas of the home.
•Electric door chimes at front entry door.
•Smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors installed, as per code.
•(2) exterior weatherproof electrical G.F.I outlet at front porch and rear of home, plus one (1) holiday soffit outlet switched from the interior at the front of the home.
• Three (3) wired telephone locations (Purchaser’s choice) completed with cover plate, run to electrical panel.
• Cable TV wiring for family room or gathering area and master bedroom, completed with cover plate, run to electrical panel.
• Rough-in for central vacuum provided to main and second floors only.
• High-efficiency forced-air gas furnace with electronic ignition, power vented to exterior. Ductwork sized to accommodate ventilation system requirements.
• Purchaser covenants and agrees to automatically assume and be bound by any rental agreement or other agreement with Vendor’s supplier for a power vented (to exterior) Hot Water Tank and ERV or HRV unit.
• Ductwork sized to accommodate ventilation system requirements for heating and cooling.
• Duct work to be professionally cleaned.
• All interior selections will be made from Vendor’s included samples during private appointment with the Vendor’s interior design consultant, at Empire’s Design Centre.
• Purchaser acknowledges that home may be sited on the lot in mirror image / reverse siting, than that which is shown on display materials and renderings.
• Front porches may incorporate recessed steps where grade requires.
•The number of steps at the front porch may vary due to grade conditions.
• Empire Communities Warranty is backed by the Tarion Warranty Program’s “Excellent Service Rating” and includes the following:
• 1-year-materials and workmanship
• 2-year-plumbing, heating and electrical systems and building envelope
• 7-year-major structural
HOME ENERGY SAVINGS & COMFORT FEATURES
• 2” x 6” exterior wall with a minimum of R-22 insulation.
• R-60 blown-in place attic insulation.
• R-31 batt insulation in non-attic/roof spaces.
• R-20 basement wall wrap insulation to 6” above concrete slab.
• R-31 foam insulation to all rooms above garages and exposed floor areas.
• Vinyl Casement windows with Low-E coating and an Argon gas filled window cavity.
• Basement vinyl sliding windows with Low-E coating and an Argon gas filled window cavity.
• All visibly exposed supply ducts in basement are taped to provide increased furnace efficiency and air flow throughout the home.
• Programmable thermostat.
• ERV or HRV– Energy Recovery Ventilator (rental unit).
About The Developers
With over 20 years in the homebuilding business, Empire Communities has strong family roots in the GTA. Their work comprises both single-family estates and modern high-rises and can be found in several of the region’s most desirable districts. This is their second project along Etobicoke’s waterfront.