Perch Condos is a new pre-construction condominium development situated at 4694 Kingston Road, Toronto, ON. The project is being developed by Firmland Development Corporation. The responsibility of designing lay on the competent shoulders of architectural firm, Core Architects. The development is proposed to be a 12-storey mid-rise building accompanied by 163 luxurious suites of varied shapes and sizes and 11 3 bedroom townhomes . Currently, in its registration phase, this development is scheduled to be completed in the year 2023.
Location & Neighbourhood
The address of this new pre-construction condo project is situated perfectly for an upmost living experience. Located close to for convenient access to public transit facility, shops and restaurants. It is a prime spot for students being only five minute drive to the University of Toronto campus. This location also offers breathtaking views of both Highland Creek and Lake Ontario making Perch Condos the perfect place to call home!
Features & Finishes
GENERAL SUITE FEATURES
1. Ceiling height approximately 10’6” on floors 5, 6 and 11 with smooth finish*‡;
2. Ceiling height approximately 9’0” on floors 2 to 4 and 7 to 10 with smooth finish*‡;
3. Townhome ceiling heights approximately 9’6” on main floor, 8’10” on upper floor and corridor entrance foyer 7’6”, with smooth finish*‡;
4. Pre-finished vinyl flooring in entry foyer/corridor, living/dining areas, kitchen, bedroom(s) and den*†;
5. Custom designed solid core entry door with suite entry surround and with security view-hole;
6. Sliding door(s) and/or swing door(s) (hollow core and/or glass) throughout*;
7. Balconies, terraces, and patios with sliding doors and/or swing doors*;
8. Flat cut baseboard approximately 4”, co-ordinating flat cut door casings approximately 2”*;
9. Satin nickel finish hardware on swing door(s)*;
10. White plastic-coated ventilated wire shelving and/or rod in all closets*;
11. White low VOC paint for walls and ceilings throughout*;
12. Porcelain tile under washer/dryer*;
13. Floor to ceiling glazing/window/spandrel systems and or transom window(s) in accordance with building elevations*‡
14. White Decora style switches and outlets*.
1. Contemporary kitchen cabinetry custom designed by Cecconi Simone*†‡;
2. Integrated undercabinet lighting*;
3. Straight edge composite stone countertops*†;
4. Ceramic tile backsplash*†;
5. Single bowl stainless steel under mount sink with polished chrome finish single lever contemporary design faucet and pullout spray*;
6. Ceiling mounted track lighting*.
1. European-style energy efficient appliance package consisting of a stainless steel finish electric slide-in range, hood fan, integrated dishwasher, integrated refrigerator and stainless steel finish microwave in lower cabinetry*;
2. 1 Bedroom suites and some 2 Bedroom suites to receive 24” refrigerator, slide-in range and dishwasher*;
3. Select 2 Bedroom suites, 3 Bedroom suites and Townhomes to receive 30” refrigerator, slide-in range and 24” dishwasher*;
4. Hood fan directly vented to exterior*;
5. 1 Bedroom suites to receive 24” stacked front-load washer/dryer directly vented to exterior*;
6. 1 Bedroom plus den suites, all 2 Bedroom suites, all 3 Bedroom suites and Townhomes to receive 27” stacked front-load washer/dryer directly vented to exterior*.
1. Vanity with drawer(s) custom designed by Cecconi Simone*†;
2. Composite stone countertop*†;
3. White deck mounted sink with polished chrome finish single lever faucet*;
4. Mirror above vanity*;
5. Recessed lighting and wall sconce*;
6. Porcelain floor tile in bathroom(s)*†;
7. Full height porcelain wall tile in tub surround and in separate shower stall*†;
8. Contemporary style high efficiency dual flush toilet(s)*;
9. Rectangular design white acrylic soaker style tub*;
10. Ensuite/Main washroom with tub or shower, wall mounted rain shower head and hand shower*;
11. Second washroom with tub or shower and wall mounted rain shower head*;
12. Pressure balanced valve(s) for tub and/or shower*;
13. Framed clear glass shower door, white acrylic shower pan and recessed ceiling moisture resistant shower light in separate shower stall*;
14. Accessory package consisting of chrome finish towel bar, paper holder and robe hook*;
15. Privacy lock on bathroom door(s)*;
16. Exhaust vent to exterior through ERV (Energy Recovery Ventilation)*.
1. Individually controlled seasonal central air conditioning and heating 4 pipe fan coil system;
2. Individual suite hydro meter(s), water meter(s) and thermal energy meter(s)*;
3. Pre-wired outlet for cable TV, telephone and high-speed internet*;
4. Switch controlled receptacles in living area, bedroom(s), and track lighting fixture in kitchen*;
5. Recessed pot light(s) or surface mounted light fixtures in entry foyer(s) and walk in closets*;
6. Emergency voice communications systems;
7. In-suite smoke detector;
8. In-suite water sprinkler system*.
About The Developers
Firmland Development Corporation was founded by Michoel Klugmann, a former Vice President of Lindvest Properties and H&R Construction Management. He has many years of experience building award-winning real estate projects. Michoel decided to take this experience to create a new company that focuses on developing high-quality and sustainable residential communities throughout the GTA. Firmland is more than just a real estate developer, they have a team of experts that focus on many facets of the home building industry including construction management, property and asset management, acquisitions and investments. They believe in building finely crafted homes and vibrant urban communities for their clients to enjoy.